No Post Screen or BIOS

Ayobi

I replaced my Ryzen 3 3200g and GTX 1650 for a Ryzen 5 5500 and a RTX 3060 the other day. When I launched the computer the fans and lights turned on but there was no display signal detected or a post screen. I swapped the GPU to see if the 3060 was dead on arrival and it wasn’t the issue. I removed the CMOS battery and shorted the little pins a couple times but that wasn’t helping. I then realized that the Asrock B550m Pro4 does not natively support ryzen 5000 and needs to be flashed. I swapped back to my 3200g and was able to update the BIOS to p.30. I am now still unable to access the bios with any CPU or GPU configuration. What do I do?

I am a bit confused, were you able to flash the BIOS by re-installing the 3200g? And are you saying now neither CPU works?

I'm better at fixing people than PC's... For now. 

Remember to quote or tag my posts if you want me to see your reply I don't always follow the threads.

1 hour ago, Ayobi said:

I swapped back to my 3200g and was able to update the BIOS to p.30

The webpage does say that P2.30 supports the Ryzen 5 5500 so I'm assuming that's what you mean.

After the BIOS flash, you successfully booted using the 3200G right? To ensure that it completed successfully.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad