Need singleplayer RPG!! quick please :)

MxZeal

Emulators meh rather have the real experience on anything gba and up

Well than how do you suppose he download a Nintendo DS along with some games?? It's just like downloadable RAM all over again.

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

Well than how do you suppose he download a Nintendo DS along with some games?? It's just like downloadable RAM all over again.

Downloadmoreds http://m.coolrom.com.au/emulators/

Yeh?? I can't see which emulator I got atm cause I'm on my phone and it goes to the mobile version if the site but any of them should be fine. Also the emulator and ROMs are quite small.

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Yeh?? I can't see which emulator I got atm cause I'm on my phone and it goes to the mobile version if the site but any of them should be fine. Also the emulator and ROMs are quite small.

Why are you telling me what they are...

Don't know if I am too late probably but I HIGHLY recommend the first BIOSHOCK!!!! The story is GREAT!!!

“Everything in excess! To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites. Moderation is for monks.”

Why are you telling me what they are...

Well I was aiming that at the OP. 

Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Outcast

or

Republic Commando

i5 4440, 8GB 1600 mhz, Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H, SX900 128gb SSD, 850w 80+ Gold, FD R4, 270