Question about my PC

Sc0rpionPlayz

I have a i5-9600k and a Gigabyte RX 5700 XT Gaming OC on the Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X with 16gb ram 3000mhz powered by the Be Quiet! System Power 9 600w and my question is when I crank up the settings in 1440p after some time the pc just turns off. I was thinking it might be the psu not being able to keep you but rn im so confused idk what to believe. The pc is not overclocked in any way!

If it's just shutting off it could very well be a PSU issue, Although your system only seems to be around 400W I'd recommend buying around a 750W power supply and try swapping it out and seeing if your system just shuts off again, if it continues to do so you will need to do more troubleshooting. If it was an instability problem typically you will have a BSOD vs just crapping out. But that's what I would do, just run to a local store and picking up a PSU and swapping it out.

Main Rig: | CPU: Intel Core i9-7900x | GPU: Nvidia RTX 2080 Founders | Mobo: Asus ROG Strix X299-E Gaming | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000 MHz | SSD: Samsung 980 Pro w/Heatsink 1TB & Samsung 960 Pro 1TB | Sound: Parasound ZDAC & Burson Soloist Amp | PSU: Corsair RM850 | Fans: 2x Noctua NF-F12 | Case: Caselabs MAGNUM SMA8 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 800 | Keyboard: WASD V3 | Mouse: Logitech G502 Lightspeed | Mousepad: Logitech G PowerPlay | CPU Cooler: bequiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | Primary Monitor: Acer Predator XB272 | Extra Monitors: Samsung Syncmaster PX2370 |