Audio distortion/extremely high latency fix troubleshooting

Hey guys, 

first of all - I know there were threads about this problem already, on many forums, but most of them are either old or dead ends so I've no choice but to explain my problem in a new thread. 

Issue:

I keep getting audio distortions - crackling, popping, etc. - after around 1-1,5h of using my soundbar (Sonos Ray) with my PC via optical cable (Aorus X570 Pro MOBO). 

I've managed to track down what's causing said problem, that being high DPC/ISR latencies - main culprits are: HDAudBus.sys, wdf0100.sys and dxgkrnl.sys

Latency with those 3 tends to spike up to 10000, but it's slowly creeping up, it's not sudden - highest latency starts at ~150 (with average of ~10-50) and steadily increases over time to 1200 then spikes to 10000. 

The distortion seems to be happening only when I play a YouTube video for example, and is exaggerated when I move my cursor on said video. However, if the video plays in a separate tab and I have second one open with Google search for example, the distortion suddenly disappears. Same if a video is playing in the background and I'm on desktop. 

What I've tried:

~Updating all drivers, audio, chipset, GPU, etc. - no effect

~Updating Bios, twice with both Gigabyte recommended Bios version and the newest one - no effect

~Changing some Bios settings, including setting pcie from auto to Gen4 - no effect

~Changing power plan to high performance - no effect

~Changing various audio settings - no effect

~Using sfc /scannow, which fixed something, but unfortunately - no effect

~Only resetting my PC fixes the problem temporarily - turning the soundbar off/on does nothing, same with unplugging it

~During distortion changing source by streaming music from my phone provides clear sound, but switching back to PC as source the distortion is there again

I've read that fTPM on Ryzen could lead to stutters, but I'm using W11 so I can't disable it. Also, May '22 Bios update supposedly was to fix that issues. 

It's not a speaker/soundbar related problem - it persisted when I connected Creative Stage V2 (3,5mm and USB connections), Samsung Q700B (optical) and now Sonos Ray (optical). However, I never had any problems with distortion, when I was using my old Fenda R50 (3,5mm connection) for 2+ years, even without latest audio drivers. 

Is there any way to fix this weird issue, besides reinstalling Windows? If that would even help... 

Should I consider getting internal sound card or something?