Need some help choosing :x

Noctus

Well, for a while now i've been checking out the phantom 820. Aesthetically pleasing, good amount of fans, LOADS of space, funky HUE dial, usb slot's, but it's £200 =[

Then i saw the nzxt h440 (and the post it's coming in other colours. Green/blk to match my razer mouse and APEX kb :D) equally appealing to the eye, but it's smaller (so less fans) and minus 2x 2.0 usb's upfront and quite abit cheaper.

Now i would love to watercool my rig in the future (with rads or custom loop) since i intend to oc my 4670k (and the gpu once i upgrade from my 570) and im not sure if the H440 is up 2 that challenge. Should i bite the bullet n get the 820? Save and wait for the new H440 colour's?

Or is there a case as Aesthetically pleasing as these 2 with or without lights (aftermarket LED's?) that's big enough to suit my future WC need's that isnt north of 200quid. Don't get me wrong, i'll quite happily snap up the 820, but if there's something just as nice looking, as big, with lighting or with aftermaket led's that cost's less.... we can agree that's a good thing and means more toward's gpu etc..

I currently use an Antec Three Hundred, it's fugly as sin and can't be sitting on my desk (currently under it on a platform) as my new build. Need new bling :D

Thank's for any replies.

Regards

Preston.

Motherboard  ROG Strix B350-F Gaming | CPU Ryzen 5 1600 | GPU Sapphire Radeon RX 480 Nitro+ OC  | RAM Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz 2x8Gb | OS Drive  Crucial MX300 525Gb M.2 | WiFi Card  ASUS PCE-AC68 | Case Switch 810 Gunmetal Grey SE | Storage WD 1.5tb, SanDisk Ultra 3D 500Gb, Samsung 840 EVO 120Gb | NAS Solution Synology 413j 8TB (6TB with 2TB redundancy using Synology Hybrid RAID) | Keyboard SteelSeries APEX | Mouse Razer Naga MMO Edition Green | Fan Controller Sentry LXE | Screens Sony 43" TV | Sound Logitech 5.1 X530

Have you checked out the Arc Midi R2?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Have you checked out the Arc Midi R2?

Google'd it, not rly liking it sadly :| It's too much like my bland Antec + a window'd panel. Looking for something with abit more flair :x

Motherboard  ROG Strix B350-F Gaming | CPU Ryzen 5 1600 | GPU Sapphire Radeon RX 480 Nitro+ OC  | RAM Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz 2x8Gb | OS Drive  Crucial MX300 525Gb M.2 | WiFi Card  ASUS PCE-AC68 | Case Switch 810 Gunmetal Grey SE | Storage WD 1.5tb, SanDisk Ultra 3D 500Gb, Samsung 840 EVO 120Gb | NAS Solution Synology 413j 8TB (6TB with 2TB redundancy using Synology Hybrid RAID) | Keyboard SteelSeries APEX | Mouse Razer Naga MMO Edition Green | Fan Controller Sentry LXE | Screens Sony 43" TV | Sound Logitech 5.1 X530

Define R4 and then buy an NZXT HUE. 5'' bays are hidden by front panel so it wont ruin the aesthetics 

anyone else?

750d is nice

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

Google'd it, not rly liking it sadly :| It's too much like my bland Antec + a window'd panel. Looking for something with abit more flair :x

I'd suggest just waiting for different colored H440's then.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

If you want to overclock with watercooling, and if you don't have much experience with custom cooling loops, go for the H100i. you will also need more fans because the radiator takes up 2 fan slots. also, most custom loops require even more space for radiators, so the 820 is the choice. but if you want it to take up less space and you want it to be quiet, then usd the H440.

If you want to overclock with watercooling, and if you don't have much experience with custom cooling loops, go for the H100i. you will also need more fans because the radiator takes up 2 fan slots. also, most custom loops require even more space for radiators, so the 820 is the choice. but if you want it to take up less space and you want it to be quiet, then usd the H440.

Will the h100i fit in a 200R?

Was actually thinking about getting the kraken x60 for water cooling. What do you think ? Overall, what's better for lower temps between cases.