Which one of them I should buy? (SLR Cameras)

Hi, I'm interested in photography for maybe 5 years right now, always i have been doing photos with my phone.

I want to get in something other than it for first time.

Here is the list of corps that I can easily buy in CeX :

• Nikon D3000
  • Pentax K200D
  • Canon EOS 1000D
  • Olympus E510

Can you help me out with the best one of them and reccomend me best lens for it?

I'm mainly taking photos of street art mainly in night (graffiti, etc.) and some skatepark photos.

I'm here to help you out with some basic tasks, I'm still learning some things, so don't belive I can solve everything 😉

I'm collecting all type of hardware - 90% of my collection is a LGA775 stuff rest is some 2010's Era

Hit me up on discord if you want to talk more

heli #1337

if you're on an ultra tight budget stick with either nikon or canon if for nothing else than the two biggest brands that makes the lenses are more easy to find and therefore a little cheaper

With all the Trolls, Try Hards, Noobs and Weirdos around here you'd think i'd find SOMEWHERE to fit in!

I use a Canon 100D i picked up from Cash Converters a few years back.  Basically gave up on photography now though as it's my webcam now lol.  I love Canon cameras I had a EOS 500 (non D) as my first proper SLR then i upgraded to a 1000D (and kept my lenses i had learned on too) Then a had a 500D for a bit and didn't like that as much and sold it and got a 600D.  Had to sell that and now my little 100D sits with an 18-55 IS EF-S lens on it doing webcam duty

With all the Trolls, Try Hards, Noobs and Weirdos around here you'd think i'd find SOMEWHERE to fit in!

I second sticking to Canon or Nikon for SLRs. You're going to have a much easier time finding lenses and the tech would be way newer, especially compared to the Olympus.

System Specs: Second-class potato, slightly mouldy