My PC won’t turn on after inserting a new gpu.

SPECS:

Ryzen 5 3600 

Biostar b450mh Micro ATX v6.3

2 x 8 Gb 3200 Mhz CL16 Team Group

600W Gold Enermax RevolutionDUO (C tier PSU)

HP S700 512GB SSD

Seagate Barracuda 2 TB 7700 RPM

Hey just like the title says I recently bought a new GPU rx 6600 8gb Vram GDDR6 Sapphire Model. I had a GT 1030 before, so It was my first time using an 8-pin power connector. I has a 6+2 pin that I plugged in. It was a prebuilt gaming pc before so I was looking around for the connector when I found that pin, I don’t know for sure if the connector is in the PSU. I did a couple tests without the cable, fans didn’t spin PC was on though.With the cable, the fans would spin but stop and just kept retrying to spin while the whole PC was on. It seems like either a PSU issue or the GPU was bad. I tried replugging the old GT 1030 to see if it would boot, now it would seem it doesn’t boot. I made sure I plugged in everything on the motherboard and back of the motherboard.  I’m not sure what happened but after plugging the rx 6600 for the first time, now I get no display with either GPU. Oh yeah I forgot to mention before plugging in the rx 6600. I used a program called DDU, I made sure not to uninstall any AMD folders and checked the box for windows not to install a new graphics. I might just try leaving the RX 6600 running for a while to see if raising the Temp will boot it up. Here’s a picture of the 6+2 Pin, I tried both plugs no boot. I know my case is dusty, and an currently cleaning it out to see if that helps the GPU boot. EDIT: Going to remove CMOS battery for 5min, and try to see if that fixes. 

image.jpg

Won't turn on or won't boot windows?

I edit the shit out of my posts.  Refresh before you respond.