Building a new PC and need some help.

HDftw

Budget (including currency): about 1400 Euro

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for:  SimRacing, casual gaming and some 3D Modeling in the future.

Other details
The parts i have in mind are:

CPU - 5900x
MB - ASRock X570 PG Velocita 90
AIO - Lian Li Galahad 360 ARGB
RAM - Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DIMM KIT 32GB 3600mhz DDR4
SSD - Samsung SSD 980 pro 1TB
Case - Be QUIET! Silent Base 802
PSU - 850W Seasonic 80GOLD
GPU - 1080ti Strix (currently using on my PC)

My current system is I5 3570k with 16GB DDR3 from 10 years ago 🙂

If anyone has any suggestions on what should i change please tell me.

Thank you in advance and please excuse my English its not my first language🙂

2 minutes ago, HDftw said:

Budget (including currency): about 1400 Euro

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for:  SimRacing, casual gaming and some 3D Modeling in the future.

Other details
The parts i have in mind are:

CPU - 5900x
MB - ASRock X570 PG Velocita 90
AIO - Lian Li Galahad 360 ARGB
RAM - Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DIMM KIT 32GB 3600mhz DDR4
SSD - Samsung SSD 980 pro 1TB
Case - Be QUIET! Silent Base 802
PSU - 850W Seasonic 80GOLD
GPU - 1080ti Strix (currently using on my PC)

My current system is I5 3570k with 16GB DDR3 from 10 years ago 🙂

If anyone has any suggestions on what should i change please tell me.

Thank you in advance and please excuse my English its not my first language🙂

Колега. ще изплозваш ли всички 12 ядра на компютъра? какви програми ще изплизваш за 3Д моделиране?

Prices?

the case, and aio are garbage due to them usually being horrendously overpriced, ssd is also garbage as gen4 is useless atm, only a decent buy if you happen to get a ridicolously cheap and fast gen4 like the gammix s70 blade (same speed as 980 pro)

Rams can be overpriced but from what ive seen its actually among the cheapest rgb rams, compare to cheapest rams available to see if its overpriced garbage or not

Psu model?

Board wise its decent if its ~150 but id also suggest looking at the b550a pro, tomahawk, steel legend, extreme4, and aorus pro ac. Only focus on i/o cause overclocking features are garbage marketing gimmicks like massive overkill vrms (looking at you crosshair boards) or ridicolous ram speed capability like 5000+

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/2LGzv3

hello my bulgarian friend. I belive that the build i have done based on your price range + what is avaliable in bulgaria via Pazaruvaj this is one of the best you can get.
if you`re willing to still get the 5900x for the extra cores for 3D modeling the price goes up about 200-250 BGN
i changed to motherboard to a b550 Aorus elite it has 1 slot for PCIe Gen 4 ssd which you will use. (the motherboard is from Vario.bg)

the AIO is from EKWB's direct website

5 fans 3 airflow fans for the front and 2 presure fans for your AIO (best price to performance fans you can get next to Noctua)

аз съм направил подобен билд за брат ми и за сега нищо на 1440p не му забива (той има 3070ка)

Case swapped with a 4000d airflow since its A LOT cheaper than the one you wanted and it sitll has SATA and 3.5 bays for you to use.

The PSU is a MSI MPG which is a great multi rail PSU and being 200 BGN in Bulgaria puts it as the top contender.

total cost of the build -+2334.00 BGN

като цялто това ти е най добрият вариант и ти оставят пари да събираш за Карта, монитор или периферия. Но не съм сигурен че ще ти трябват 12 ядра специално ако тепърва ще се учиш как да моделираш да кажем с блендер