Went from gtx 970 to RX 6750 now I need to sell/trade my Gsync for Freesync

DarithINAbby

So I have had the Acer xb271hu for a little over 3 years now and it has served me well, however due to a small oversight of mine when I upgraded my gtx 970 to rx 6750, I lost the use of Variable refresh

So my question for you lovely people What 27" 1440p Freesync monitor would you buy if A) Money no option B) Mid Range 144-170hz maybe hdr10 C) Something lower end now to save up for a higher tier.

Also if anyone is interested in a trade or otherwise buying my monitor please let me know (if this Q is outside rules plz let me know and will edit right away)

any suggestions on when/where to buy prices ect would be greatly appreciated

19 minutes ago, DarithINAbby said:

So my question for you lovely people What 27" 1440p Freesync monitor would you buy if A) Money no option B) Mid Range 144-170hz maybe hdr10 C) Something lower end now to save up for a higher tier.

Also if anyone is interested in a trade or otherwise buying my monitor please let me know (if this Q is outside rules plz let me know and will edit right away)

I seem to remember a thread I posted on earlier that a member was asking about 1440p in regard to monitors, I'll see if you can help each other out.

UPDATE: This one. https://linustechtips.com/topic/1435265-first-build-need-help-finalising/#comment-15424411

Edited by An0maly_76
Revised, more info

I don't badmouth others' input, I'd appreciate others not badmouthing mine. *** More below ***

MODERATE TO SEVERE AUTISTIC, COMPLICATED WITH COVID FOG

Due to the above, I've likely revised posts <30 min old, and do not think as you do.

THINK BEFORE YOU REPLY!

Look if you can still find the LG 27GP850-B for around $300. If you can, that's the best deal you're gonna get.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.