MOBO Suddenly stopped transmitting power?

Stickbug

NOTE: THIS HAPPENED A WHILE AGO, I just recently decided to look back into it again

While in college I decided to get a new motherboard, PSU, and case because my older stuff was more functional than practical. I replaced my 500W EVGA psu for a 600W one, and replaced my ASUS A230M-K for a TUF B450M-Pro. And it worked about the same as my PC did before, but with much more expandability and so on.

I had this Motherboard for about 3 or so months until one day my PC crashed. It regularly does this, usually I just reset my computer. This time I just decided to turn it off, which is another thing I do sometimes and usually also works. Except the following morning it didn't turn back on. The motherboard was getting power, because of the LED's on the board lighting up. I didn't know how to fix it, so I just gave up and put my old motherboard back in and it's been the same ever since. Is there any way I can either salvage this board, or save it so I can use it again?

This problem can potentially be caused by the power supply. But, you can try to resolve this problem by changing the ram configuration, reseating the CPU, and removing all fans, drives/disk's, and the graphics card to see if it changes behavior. Removing it from the case might help, in case there is a short somewhere causing intermittent failure.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

19 hours ago, Fasauceome said:

This problem can potentially be caused by the power supply. But, you can try to resolve this problem by changing the ram configuration, reseating the CPU, and removing all fans, drives/disk's, and the graphics card to see if it changes behavior. Removing it from the case might help, in case there is a short somewhere causing intermittent failure.

I'll do some trial and error and see if this fixes it. Thank you!