Would a Pentium G3220/3260 Work in an Acer Aspire ATC-605-UB11?

I am building a bunch of cardboard box PCs to give away in my community partly because I have too many components. I have a Pentium G3220 and a G3260. I am trying to find information regarding this board:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/384912869363?hash=item599e9847f3%3Ag%3AiIcAAOSwdfJikLsM&LH_BIN=1

So far from what I am able to tell, it comes from an Aspire ATC-605-UB11. From what I have found it can certainly use some i5 and i7 processors of that generation, but that is about it. I know that OEM boards can sometimes be picky with what you put in them, so I want to make sure these Pentiums will work with it.

If you already have the parts just test them, no harm in testing as the worst that can happen is just no boot

3 minutes ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

If you already have the parts just test them, no harm in testing as the worst that can happen is just no boot

I don't have the motherboard, I am looking to buy it. I would like to make sure I am not wasting my money.

I got confirmation on another motherboard I was looking at, but I am still unsure about this one.