Wifi routers: Deco X Archer c4000

Hey guys, I was wondering if I should upgrade my router from a TP link Archer c4000 to a tp-link deco x. I don't get the speeds I was hoping for, I currently pay for spectrums 1GB Wi-Fi. I usually receive about 400 download and 23 upload hardwired and anywhere between 80 to 300 download and 23 upload wireless. I'm looking for a better faster Wi-Fi but also one that reaches farther in my house. Would the TP link deco be a faster Wi-Fi? I know it will be better everywhere in my house if I got the deco but I'm more concerned about the raw speed. 

10 minutes ago, Bruuuh said:

Hey guys, I was wondering if I should upgrade my router from a TP link Archer c4000 to a tp-link deco x. I don't get the speeds I was hoping for, I currently pay for spectrums 1GB Wi-Fi. I usually receive about 400 download and 23 upload hardwired and anywhere between 80 to 300 download and 23 upload wireless. I'm looking for a better faster Wi-Fi but also one that reaches farther in my house. Would the TP link deco be a faster Wi-Fi? I know it will be better everywhere in my house if I got the deco but I'm more concerned about the raw speed. 

You are paying for gigabit but only getting 400 down on a wired run? I'd be more concerned about that. The c4000 should be more than enough router, so I'd look at the provider for reasons.