Help me build

Budget (including currency): 800$

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Valorant , CS:GO and APEX Legends

Other details : Already own next parts: i5 10600KF , Gigabyte Z490 Aorus Elite , Corsair LPX 2x8 3600 MHz C18. GTX 1050 Ti (borrowed from work) 

Hello everyone , so recently I've decided to build myself a FHD 144hz gaming pc for Competitive FPS Games like : Valorant , CS:GO & Apex Legends , i only play this games and sometimes PUBG Mobile through GameLoop Emulator.

im planning to add parts shown on picture to my build and refresh it budget for refresh is 800$ (gpu included) what you guys think about parts shown on picture and what gpu would you guys recommend in given budget?

P.S Sorry for my English , not native speaker.

build.png

This SSD is cheaper and better. Not sure about Georgia prices but I assume it will be similar.

Why the cable extensions? They only cause problems.

Do you need the AIO? If you like the looks it's fine, but I would definitely save money and get an air cooler like a Freezer 34.

6 minutes ago, Pixelfie said:

This SSD is cheaper and better. Not sure about Georgia prices but I assume it will be similar.

Why the cable extensions? They only cause problems.

Do you need the AIO? If you like the looks it's fine, but I would definitely save money and get an air cooler like a Freezer 34.

im getting parts from amazon , AIO because i want to upgrade to 10900k in future , thanks about ssd. idk why but i dont like stock psu cables , i want a non rgb minimalistic look