6800 underperforming

Karlh975 v2

Hi I recently built my pc with a powercolor oc 6800 and its underperforming https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/product/qHfFf7/powercolor-radeon-rx-6800-16-gb-fighter-oc-video-card-axrx-6800-16gbd6-3dhoc

in apex when upscaled to 1440p from 1080p highest settings it only gets 120fps almost of the time and at native 1440p it gets 100 fps overclocked pls help ive seen other benchmarks with the same gpu and settings and they 170fps

Can you just download free version of 3dmark and run a benchmark and share your results? There is a reason why online games are rarely used for benchmarking, because they are so frequently updated and more content keeps added to the game so results are not coherent for benchmarking or any sort of apples to apples comparison.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

2 minutes ago, Mel0nMan said:

What are the rest of your system specs? 

12600k 16gb crucial balistiks 3600mhz cl 16 280mm water cooling

Alright, seems fine there. GPU temps OK? Is it running at PCIe 4.0 x16? 

yes dosent go over 55c and is on pcie 5.0 although it dosent take advantage of it

Just now, Mel0nMan said:

Well is it actually running at x16 and set to that in the BIOS? Would you download GPU-Z and check? 

sure

Well is it actually running at x16 and set to that in the BIOS? Would you download GPU-Z and check? 

yes its at x16 

4 minutes ago, RMTM said:

Do you have any FreeSync(vsync) ON?

no

There are other and many factors that can affect the performance of the gpu in games. Like the following:

1. System Cooling

2. PSU capacity

3. Motherboard chipset and build

4. CPU

5. CPU and GPU overclocking settings

6. etc...

Try playing with your settings(optimal and overclocking). And do more benchmarks. And choose the highest and most stable profile. Then that will be your maximum's PC overall build quality performance.

39 minutes ago, Karlh975 v2 said:

image.thumb.png.78699d8aca41c750bf6f28def3bbe1b4.png

Only judging by that benchmark, your cpu performs ~ the same as mine (same model). I dont know how the score is calculated, but your gpu score is  only ~16% higher than mine, but I only use a 1660 super. Running more benchmarks (3d mark timespy and more) seems like the best option. Then maybe someone with a 6800 can compare results.

fixed it i had dynamic resolution fps cap on in apex silly me