TPM update for B550 mainboards?

Hello everyone!

I searched the web today and wasn't able to find following information: When is the TPM-update being rolled out for B550 mainboards? It's because of the stutters it produces for some with AMD CPUs.

Greetings!

I got two GB B450 boards that already got it, check yours you might have the update. However, dont expect AGEASA 1.2.0.7 to fix anything as it with anything AMD, software is always hit and miss.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Asus B450 board doesn't notice any stutters. When updates roll out depends on the manufacturer of the board. Check your motherboards download section on their website.

2 hours ago, Levent said:

I got two GB B450 boards that already got it, check yours you might have the update. However, dont expect AGEASA 1.2.0.7 to fix anything as it with anything AMD, software is always hit and miss.

Hello!

This is the website I get my BIOS updates off: https://de.msi.com/Motherboard/MPG-B550-GAMING-EDGE-WIFI/support
As it seems it has not yet been updated. I will probably have to wait a bit...

If you don't want to wait, you can purchase the TPM-20 Module (part #MS-4462 for B550) that plugs into the TPM header on your mobo and you won't need a firmware fix. You'll need to enable dTPM in the BIOS/UEFI beforehand so do some research on that.

13 hours ago, TheGreatestGazoo said:

If you don't want to wait, you can purchase the TPM-20 Module (part #MS-4462 for B550) that plugs into the TPM header on your mobo and you won't need a firmware fix. You'll need to enable dTPM in the BIOS/UEFI beforehand so do some research on that.

Thanks for the reply. Will definitely do some research. Will this fix the stutters being triggered by TPM with AMD CPUs?

I use Windows 10, so no need for the feature Windows 11 holds.