I want my voice and my bass guitar to go to the same discord input device

OnlyAntics

I have a Radium 400 microphone plugged into my computer via USB and I recently got a Scarlet 4i4 audio interface which I use to plug my bass guitar into via a normal 1/4 inch jack. The problem is that I'd like to have both of them to be routed to my discord input meaning that people on discord will hear both audio streams and I've tried messing around with Focusrite Control but it can't find my mic because my mic isn't plugged into the audio interface, it's plugged in via USB to the computer and I've also tried a vitrual audio interface called voicemeter but while I could hear the bass from the Focusrite Control they could barely hear anything and it was peaking and all sorts of weird stuff, any and all ideas are welcome!

From what I can tell, looking at your gear. You either need to get gain levels on the virtual audio interface sorted out (or find another piece of software capable of merging two inputs). Or get a mic that you can connect to the Scarlet 4i4.

The Radium already has a preamp and A/D converter built in to output a digital signal to your pc via USB.  Your Scarlet interface is doing the same for any sources plugged into it.  Short of more tinkering with "virtual" interfaces, really you should probably just upgrade to a nice studio condenser microphone to plug into a channel on your interface.  Use the software for your interface to mix the inputs and output to discord.   This will be a much better/easier/better sounding solution than trying to put another piece of software in the signal chain to act as a mixer to combine multiple audio devices iin the digital realm.