Frame drops to 0, gpu issue?

Javal

Hi,

I had issues with my pc for some time, mainly my VR headset that is far from working properly but i own Reverb G2 and it comes with Windows Mix Reality software + to play anything you need 2 or 3 programs on top of each other so i though thats my problem.

Almost from release of Elden ring im playing it and very often im getting fps drop to 0 or around 10-15, this even happens when nothgins is going on, even if i sit inside a building, no one is moving, i do not touche game pad etc. I blamed it on poor optimalisation that every one is complaining about. But today i downloaded MSI afterburner to check what is going on with frame drops. I was preaty sure that with each drop i will see a spike in GPU or CPU usage and insread... there is a dip in GPU usage every time. 

Also want to mention when it comes to VR it uses all of GPU Vram but claim to use around 70-80% of GPU and still there are a lot of fps issues.

Belove is screenshot from afterburner.

My spec

RTX 2070

i7-8700

16 ram - had to replace it few weeks back, one of the dice died on my, they were less then 2 years old. 

Z390 GAMING X

log 1.png

Could be asset streaming stutter if the game is on a HDD.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

20 minutes ago, Levent said:

Could be asset streaming stutter if the game is on a HDD.

Its not, its on samsung evo 970. Also as i mentioned it happens when nothing is going on in a game. And in vr i changed from 90 to 60 fps + lowered rez of most of games to around 50%, didnt help in most of them. 

No one no other idea? Or a way to test whats going on or where is the bottleneck?