Add a new filter

DreamCat04

Could you please add a filter where you can only display unanswered posts? That way more posts could get an answer because I've seen posts that were completely left unanswered for weeks, it happend with one of mine too but luckily that one wasn't too important.

That would certainly help.

There is an option to create your own filter/view, but it doesn't have a "no replies" option.

However, even though a topic may have received replies, the replies do not neccessarily solve the authors problem, so you can still give your input.

NZXT S340 | Ryzen 7 5900X | B550 AORUS PRO V2 | TridentZ RGB 2x8GB 3200 | RTX 4070
Nintendo Switch (2x), Nintendo *New* 3DS, PSP-1000, PSP-2000 (Crisis Core Limited Edition)

MacBook Pro 14 (2021), 16GB RAM, 512GB ROM

1 hour ago, FliP0x said:

That would certainly help.

There is an option to create your own filter/view, but it doesn't have a "no replies" option.

However, even though a topic may have received replies, the replies do not neccessarily solve the authors problem, so you can still give your input.

Or you could add a filter where you can filter for "x to y answers/posts(or whatever you call it)". Something like digitec.ch has for their price range filter, just here it could be an answer amount filter. That would probably be even more useful because contributing in a post with 10 answers likely isn't going to be as useful as if you were the second or third dude answering a post

This feels bit lacking of information. There's already filter for "unanswered topic" and you can sort subforums by posts in thread (for moderators this is annoying, but you normies should be fine).

So where would you want this filter? To Activity Streams?

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv