"Stealth" Deskpad

Go to solution Solved by Ravendarat,

There is a stealth pad coming, I think they actually showed a sample on a WAN show before unless im misremembering where it just had a black ltt logo on a black pad.

Am I miss remembering something, or was there the tease of a possible stealth deskpad? Where like it was pretty much fully black.
I'd love to buy that. Not that the norther light's is bad. But my whole room is kind of black, white, gray, or a dark navy blue. So I'd really like a solid black/black with mat/muted colors. 

3 hours ago, BotherRed said:

Am I miss remembering something, or was there the tease of a possible stealth deskpad? Where like it was pretty much fully black.
I'd love to buy that. Not that the norther light's is bad. But my whole room is kind of black, white, gray, or a dark navy blue. So I'd really like a solid black/black with mat/muted colors. 

There are many all black desk pads available and have been for years and you can buy them right now. I've used many brands in the past decade and they're all essentially the same thing. My current LTT is no different apart from the design. Just hit up Glorious. 

There is a stealth pad coming, I think they actually showed a sample on a WAN show before unless im misremembering where it just had a black ltt logo on a black pad.

5 hours ago, Ravendarat said:

Sweet! I know the big ticket items are Backback and Screwdriver but I was low key starting to think I was miss remembering a shout out from stealth hoody and a shout out from their current deskpad. 

17 hours ago, Ravendarat said:

Came here to research this before buying as I'd prefer something other than the current design but want to support the channel and love all the size options!

CPU AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d | CPU Cooler Deepcool Castle 360EX | Motherboard MSI X570 A-Pro  | GPU MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X Trio  | RAM 32 GB GSkill Trident Z 3600 MHz Cas 16 | Case Phanteks Eclipse P600S | PSU Seasonic Focus Plus 850W Gold | Storage WD Black SN850 1TB / WD Black SN750 2TB / WD Blue 2.5" SATA SSD 2TB

19 hours ago, Ravendarat said:

As some other people mentioned, there are already many black deskpads. What I would like to see is the same northern lights design, but in various shades of dark grey. So you can still view the design, it would just be a more muted look.

Due to my inability to think before I type, I frequently edit my posts. Please refresh before responding!

Tag me @drdrewnatic or quote me so I can see your response.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

CPU: INTEL CORE I5-12600K GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GEFORCE RTX 2070 OC MB: GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 RAM: 2X8GB G.SKILL TRIDENT Z RGB 3200 CL16 BOOT: CRUCIAL P5 PLUS 1TB SSD: SAMSUNG 860 EVO 500GB HDD: SEAGATE 2TB 7200RPM PSU: EVGA G3 650W COOLER: THERMALRIGHT PEERLESS ASSASSIN 120 SE ARGO

01101100 01110100 01110100 01110011 01110100 01101111 01110010 01100101 00101110 01100011 01101111 01101101

• 2 months later...

Has anybody seen any update on the "Stealth Deskpad"? I think they've been mum on the WAN show for awhile about it.