Rate the profile picture above you

NUFCThomas

@A.D.A.M

Awww, it even has hipster glasses!

I have no idea what that profile pic is but it looks pretty cool.

Edit:Oh its a stormtrooper.

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]

Haha ninja'd

Hipster pixel dude with santa hat ant is not pixels

Same style as linus in the intro to the wan show

Edit: i ninja'd @LukaP as well

pixelart :D

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Haha ninja'd

Hipster pixel dude with santa hat ant is not pixels

Same style as linus in the intro to the wan show

:P was too lazy to properly do the Santa hat. I might revisit it and properly do it.

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]

Spiderman in the snow with a scarf on. Is he vaulting something? He looks cold.

It was a pretty hq picture actually, don't know why it looks pixelated. :) He is vaulting, yes. The snow is just for the christmas theme and it just makes me feel peaceful. Drinking coffee while watching it snow outside... feels good man

SimRacer - Casual FSX Pilot!

Spoiler

Mobo: MSI B550 Tomahawk | CPU: Ryzen R5 3600 | GPU: Vega 64 Sapphire Nitro | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 3200Mhz | PSU: EVGA P2 1000W 80Plus Platinum | Storage: 256GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD - 1TB WD Black - 2TB Seagate HDD | Cooling: Dark Rock Pro 3, Noiseblocker eLoop Fans | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Audio: Sennheiser HD598 - JBL LSR305s | Display: BenQ EX3501R, Asus VG278H

Spoiler

It was a pretty hq picture actually, don't know why it looks pixelated. :) He is vaulting, yes. The snow is just for the christmas theme and it just makes me feel peaceful. Drinking coffee while watching it snow outside... feels good man

i kinda like it..

Details separate people.

i kinda like it..

Some black guy.. with a christmas hat. I feel like i have seen this guy before, but i cant say i remember the name or anything.

CPU i7-9700K @ 5 GHz Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix Z390-F RAM Corsair Vengeance 32 GB (4x8) 3000 MHz GPU ASUS RTX 2080 ROG Strix OC x2 SLI Case Corsair Graphite 780T Storage 256 GB Samsung 860 EVO, 6 TB Seagate Barracuda PSU Corsair HX1200i, 1200W Display(s) ASUS PG279Q (1440p 165 Hz), ASUS VG248QE (1080p 144 Hz) Cooling ASUS ROG Ryujin 360 radiator Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Logitech G502 Sound Logitech G35 Operating System Windows 10

Some black guy.. with a christmas hat. I feel like i have seen this guy before, but i cant say i remember the name or anything.

i pity da fool .. who doesn't know Denzel Washington's oscar winning film Training day ...

Details separate people.

i pity da fool .. who doesn't know Denzel Washington's oscar winning film Training day ...

I thought that was Kanye >.<

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Adorable and funny at the same time  :D

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

staring into my soul it seems ,just a little scary.

reminds me of

pin53fdfe9ae7d67-400x242.jpg

haha really funny and a lot wrong at the same time

Its mouth isn't big enough to grasp that nut ^^

I've got a RED helmet!

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

Looks like anime. Or something. At least there is nothing about christmas in there, unlike some other people that seem to lurk around in these parts of the forum. So that is good.

CPU i7-9700K @ 5 GHz Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix Z390-F RAM Corsair Vengeance 32 GB (4x8) 3000 MHz GPU ASUS RTX 2080 ROG Strix OC x2 SLI Case Corsair Graphite 780T Storage 256 GB Samsung 860 EVO, 6 TB Seagate Barracuda PSU Corsair HX1200i, 1200W Display(s) ASUS PG279Q (1440p 165 Hz), ASUS VG248QE (1080p 144 Hz) Cooling ASUS ROG Ryujin 360 radiator Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Logitech G502 Sound Logitech G35 Operating System Windows 10

Looks like anime. Or something. At least there is nothing about christmas in there, unlike some other people that seem to lurk around in these parts of the forum. So that is good.

Looks like you might pity the fool. Damn Tech_Dreamer beat me to it

Or go beat up some bad guys with Face, Hannibal and Murdock

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

Looks like you might pity the fool. Damn Tech_Dreamer beat me to it

Or go beat up some bad guys with Face, Hannibal and Murdock

those guys are ruining the car picture :/ (by the way you tagged my name right..*Awesome Super High Five* B) )

I thought that was Kanye >.<

Really? did you seriously think that it was Kanye west all this time? if so, you're the third guy saying that to me..

Details separate people.

Festive and tough looking.

The gingerbread man!

Desktop: Intel 4770k - 12GB Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz RAM - Asus Maximus VI Formula Mobo - Asus Strix 970 SLI - Cooler Master V850 PSU -  Nzxt Phantom 630 Case  - 1TB WD HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 250GB SSD - Nzxt Kraken X60 - 24" Asus VG248QE 1080p Monitor - Logitech G35 Headset -  G502 Proteus Core - Logitech G710+ Keyboard - Nzxt Hue - Windows 10

those guys are ruining the car picture :/ (by the was you tagged my name right..*Awesome Super High Five* B) )

Yeah!

giphy.gif

Actually, it took me a couple tries. I've tried quoting you before but the underscore in your name seems to screw up the @membername way.. Poor Tech, he's probably gotten so many notifications that were meant for you  :lol:. 

Really? did you seriously think that it was Kanye west all this time? if so, you're the third guy saying that to me..

I thought it was Will Smith for a little while...

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

-snip-

Man tries to throw out his back on the news to gain sympathy.

7/10