Best version for a 3060ti

Carlosp17

Finally, after a long wait i will buy my first graphics card, it is most likely that i'll be buying a 3060ti, it fits nicely within my budget.

I started looking for options for that card and i've seen many versions like:

• MSI RTX 3060 Ti Ventus 3X 8G OC LHR
  • MSI RTX 3060 Ti Ventus 2X 8G OC LHR
  • MSI RTX 3060 Ti Gaming X 8G LHR
  • Asus KO Nvidia GeForce 3060 Ti V2 Edition OC
  • EVGA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti FTW Ultra Gaming

And that is just to name a few, there are multiple versions from Zotac, PNY or Gigabyte

I know at it's "core" all of them are kind of the same (it's called a 3060ti lol), but i was wondering if there is any mayor difference in terms of performance or reliability. Prices are also a little different, with differences going from 50 to 100 USD.

Are there any particular versions for these cards that i should consider?

Any other recommendations?

Things i should consider?

I have a full atx case so i'm comfident that any revision of these cards will fit.

Thanks.

You could just buy the cheaper one that's looks nicer within your system. I like EVGA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti FTW Ultra Gaming, because its black with a simple look to it and the heatsink seems to be bigger. ASUS ROG Strix RTX 3060 Ti looks really nice too if you want more RGB. I tend to find Zotac, and MSI graphics cards have a thinner heat sink even though it's probably adequate for the GPU and even with 2 fans should be okay for a 3060Ti.