Cannot get x73 rgb fans to work

CHEESECAKEDWARF

So I bought a kraken x73 rgb finally but everything is working except the rgb on the fans. Cam software does not detect the fans and detects the pump and logo. I have plugged in everything right as in I plugged the in port in the fans, the out port is plugged into the Nzxt plug that is off of the 3 split cable that is connected to the pump. My motherboard is b450 steel legend latest bios. Picture shows what is plugged in where

2B61D41C-B040-4EDD-AFE3-602535DF3FFC.jpeg

10 minutes ago, CHEESECAKEDWARF said:

So I bought a kraken x73 rgb finally but everything is working except the rgb on the fans. Cam software does not detect the fans and detects the pump and logo. I have plugged in everything right as in I plugged the in port in the fans, the out port is plugged into the Nzxt plug that is off of the 3 split cable that is connected to the pump. My motherboard is b450 steel legend latest bios. Picture shows what is plugged in where

2B61D41C-B040-4EDD-AFE3-602535DF3FFC.jpeg

pin 3 and 24 look to be the rgb 4pin 12v  header and pin 20 look to be the argb 5v header

then you would download the mb rgb/argb software i dont think cam will work..

Edited by thrasher_565

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

9 minutes ago, thrasher_565 said:

pin 3 and 24 look to be the rgb 4pin 12v  header and pin 20 look to be the argb 5v header

then you would download the mb rgb/argb software i dont think cam will work..

Do I plug the radiator in any of those rgb plugs? Or where do I put the cables coming out of the pump??