Replacing monitors, looking for suggestions

blackbat24

I'm looking into replacing my two 'secondary' monitors (where I keep chat windows, reference webpages, music players, etc), since one of them is dying a slow death (will enter a 'reboot' loop every once in a while).

I'm replacing two BenQ, an EW2440 and a GL2580, and I live in the UK.
I want two ~24", at least 1080p, with VESA mounts, DP or HDMI. Don't need audio/speakers, but would prefer something with very small side bezels (not so fussed about top/bottom). Input lag is a non-issue, I game on a separate, larger Samsung monitor.

From my (limited) search, the GW2475H seems like the sensible choice (£139), with the GW2480 as a second choice (more expensive, and has a light sensor I don't need).

Suggestions are appreciated, and I'm happy to provide more details.

For basic 1080p use, I've been a fan of Acer Nitro monitors. I've got this model that I use for Discord/whatever on the side. It's cheaper here in the US than the model you listed with a 75Hz refresh rate, if that's important to you at all. Both are fine options though.

Ryzen 7 2700X | ZOTAC 3070 AMP HOLO | 32GB Corsair LPX 3000MHz | SeaSonic 620W PSU | ASRock B350 Pro4 | Too many SSDs

The QG241Ybii is £10 cheaper, but it's a VA panel, the BenQ are IPS. I found a VG240 (IPS panel) but it's £170.
Thanks for the suggestion, though!