LTT Backpack Laptop compatibility

King of Com3dy

Hi everyone,

I thought I may open this topic, to let us collect which laptops we would like to have approved to fit in the LTT backpack, so a member of the LMG-team may be able to verify compatibility for us. 

For me it would be important that it fits a 16" MacBook Pro since I need to take that to university every day.

I don't remember in which WAN Show exactly, but I believe it was said that pretty much and laptop will fit.

NZXT S340 | Ryzen 7 5900X | B550 AORUS PRO V2 | TridentZ RGB 2x8GB 3200 | RTX 4070
Nintendo Switch (2x), Nintendo *New* 3DS, PSP-1000, PSP-2000 (Crisis Core Limited Edition)

MacBook Pro 14 (2021), 16GB RAM, 512GB ROM

It fits all 15 inch and they said it will fit some 17 but mileage will very. Id suspect that a 16 macpro will fit as they are pretty slim laptops although with the taller screen maybe im wrong. Hopefully someone from LMG sees this as they certainly have both items to check compatibility

3 hours ago, King of Com3dy said:

Hi everyone,

I thought I may open this topic, to let us collect which laptops we would like to have approved to fit in the LTT backpack, so a member of the LMG-team may be able to verify compatibility for us. 

For me it would be important that it fits a 16" MacBook Pro since I need to take that to university every day.

As per the video on lttstore.com the backpack can fit up to a 15" laptop in the back, though knowing the actual internal dimensions of the pockets inside the backpack would be far more helpful since different laptop size classes have slightly different outer chassis dimensions.

image.thumb.png.469988a76ccb1da4c015e13c66b98fdf.png

This is something that Dell and TENBA both do amazingly well with their laptop & camera bags, and IMO something I firmly believe bag manufacturers should be legally required to list. Hopefully LMG will list the dimensions of all pockets when the backpack is officially launched.

https://www.dell.com/en-ca/shop/dell-pro-sleeve-15/apd/460-bcbj/carrying-cases

image.png.02d1487cb13921076d949dd190f9aaa3.png

https://www.vistek.ca/store/421435/tenba-skyline-7-shoulder-bag-black

image.png.a7451d44d75ddd14c0c2fcec2399b6c0.png

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | REDACTED - 50GB US + CAN Data for $34/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

It should completely fit and the padding looks pretty good to me.