Changed PPP username and password now its broken

rowdyjosh02

Hey guys, so i moved house and my ISP sent me a new username (email username) and password, now it was working in the new house before i changed it because i was assuming it should be my new one and it brok specifically its my DSL connections in the WAN settings of the modem and now i have no internet at all with a red led on Internet i am unsure of what i should do

Just now, rowdyjosh02 said:

Hey guys, so i moved house and my ISP sent me a new username (email username) and password, now it was working in the new house before i changed it because i was assuming it should be my new one and it brok specifically its my DSL connections in the WAN settings of the modem and now i have no internet at all with a red led on Internet i am unsure of what i should do

I also then changed it back to the one i believe was the username and password it was before but no avail

11 minutes ago, rowdyjosh02 said:

I also then changed it back to the one i believe was the username and password it was before but no avail

Contact the ISP, its possible they haven't changed it correctly on their end.

Router:  Intel N100 (pfSense) WiFi6: Zyxel NWA210AX (1.7Gbit peak at 160Mhz)
WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz) Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, MS510TXPP, GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)
Upgrading Laptop/Desktop CNVIo WiFi 5 cards to PCIe WiFi6e/7

28 minutes ago, Alex Atkin UK said:

Contact the ISP, its possible they haven't changed it correctly on their end.

Yeah i think it was the ISP because a couple hours later i tried again and the new username and password worked perfectly fine