Let's discuss groups within UOLTT

Ssoele

Will we be allowed to make groups with friends in the organisation, even when they are not part of the same department?

Will we be allowed to put group insignes on our ship? Will these groups have to be officially registered with the organisation?

I think you mean make alliances with other organizations? I'm pretty sure you can do that, but people have to agree.

I'm not sure about group, but organization yes (or so i heard)

No idea

Is this sub-forum real or what?

I'm talking about groups within the UOLTT, with external parties I am less concerned.

I would love doing this, making a trading group for instance with some friends so we can do large scale missions with multiple ships and/or with some other people in the group with fighters to do trade in null-sec space. I've been wanting to make a post about this, but wasn't sure where to put it.

As I am sure, we have groups of friends within the forums and I would have thought that RSI will consider a feature like this, but what would these smaller groups be called? Factions?

Comb it with a brick

Will we be allowed to make groups with friends in the organisation, even when they are not part of the same department?

Will we be allowed to put group insignes on our ship? Will these groups have to be officially registered with the organisation?

Yes

Mr. roberts has said they are looking at that.

that would be up to the council.

This is of course a really long term idea but I'm totally okay with it as long as everyone is friendly and inviting where applicable( I don't expect a group of highschool friends to invite anyone else do their group... but I do expect them to play nice with others and atleast communicate with others in the org instead of only themselves)

I always thought one org, maybe titles for the type of gameplay you are willing to partake in, then in the TS or whatever VoIP we decide to use just have multiple channels and the we can bounce back and forth.  For examples miners are mining in their mining channel, and they get attacked they hop into the military channel and let them know their position or whatever

Well with affiliate organisations announced, players will form them as friend circles. Tho everyone will still be within their "main" organisation, so no big separation should occur. It is always normal to have few friends playing together, so no problem there, as Slick said. 

Not all those who wander are lost.

Well with affiliate organisations announced, players will form them as friend circles. Tho everyone will still be within their "main" organisation, so no big separation should occur. It is always normal to have few friends playing together, so no problem there, as Slick said. 

logical

as i see it

there will be official sub-orgs appoved by the HC

i will make art for each one of them with the help if @iLash for the logo designs

i can guess there will be tons of other small orgs working as friend lists of many players inside ltt

cheers

>> www.artofinca.com << Star Citizen fan art post https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/116794/star-citizen-fan-art-by-artofinca

pilot: Inca Talmir  ships: Freelancer MIS, M50, ???  play-style: Team-play  groups: Military, Exploration, Special ops, Support, Bears.

We have people from all over the world so I assume people will likely stick to groups that play at the same time as well.

We have people from all over the world so I assume people will likely stick to groups that play at the same time as well.

yeah thats another thing for sure

Multi-Lingual spies!

We can become the UN of Star Citizen. Because only members in the UOLTT are technically from actual countries.

LTT Recruit: Tacoma | Organization: UOLTT Conglomerate | Group: Salvage and Military | Fleet: Anvil Carrack, Aegis Retaliator and CO Mustang Omega

Appreciation to: artofinca.com | UOLTT Conglomerate on RSI and LTT

If you don't know what my avatar is, it's from: Silverhawks

Double post, please remove it. 

Edited by Nancomerian

logical

as i see it

there will be official sub-orgs appoved by the HC

i will make art for each one of them with the help if @iLash for the logo designs

i can guess there will be tons of other small orgs working as friend lists of many players inside ltt

cheers

btw I know this is off topic, but is there a chance I might get my hands on our logo so I can play around with it in my free time. Was planning on making some intro animation we could use on future videos.

Also regarding this, we should maybe make a poll or gather data from users who are within the org, about their location. Ofc unless this is already done somewhere else, and I was just blind to see it.

btw I know this is off topic, but is there a chance I might get my hands on our logo so I can play around with it in my free time. Was planning on making some intro animation we could use on future videos.

yes you can, just ask @iLash ^^

>> www.artofinca.com << Star Citizen fan art post https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/116794/star-citizen-fan-art-by-artofinca

pilot: Inca Talmir  ships: Freelancer MIS, M50, ???  play-style: Team-play  groups: Military, Exploration, Special ops, Support, Bears.

I think we need to wait and see what is updated when they roll out orgs  2.0. It maybe that with such a large org that groups will be need to help with organisation and communication as well as grouping with friends.

LTT conglomerate can use your support. Join us at https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/UOLTT .   See you in the verse.