3D Printer choice that i`m struggling with

so here i`m again. looking for assistance on choosing between 2 3d printers i have been looking videos for few days.

so here are my 2 options: 

• Creality Ender 3 V2
  • Creality Ender 3 Pro

Idea at the moment is to get something that i cant print some fpv accessories for my upcoming builds.

When it comes to prices. there aren't much difference (~40 Eur) between them.

And plus importing via amazon them to ireland. (Have prime, but lately few pc things makes me pay import, idk why)

So my question is not about witch one prints better or faster. But which one would be better choice for occasional print.
at the moment i don't plan anything but fpv parts. maybe.i will print few toys for my goddaughter. like those octopuses or whatever. Who knows.

what comes to modding of these 2 printers. i have general idea what i could try to do. to make the a bit silent and few other things.

Maybe some of you already have one or both of these, maby you can tell me your thoughts on these aswell and maybe suggest something.

Thanks in advance… :)*

Out of your options, V2 is the clear winner. As far as printing "fast", you will lose silence as StealthChop wont work at higher speeds. I have a v2 as well, I only added crtouch and filament sensor and other than that its stock and prints wonderfully (meaning I got no reason to mod it).

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

I bought an Ender 3 Pro a couple years ago, and I've been pretty happy with it. The only mod I've done so far is the Creality aluminum extruder drive kit; I ordered it with the printer and installed it day 1, and never used the plastic parts that came with the printer. I just use Cura and print the Gcode files off an SD card, I haven't tried Octoprint yet. The Z axis threaded rod was a little banana-shaped out of the box, but I got it mostly straight.

Here's its first Benchy, printed with fresh PLA and minimal tuning:

Spoiler

benchy2.thumb.jpg.d48a52f8a5c239a7358578ce44d64705.jpg

I think the horizontal lumps were caused by the imperfect threaded rod.

Manual bed leveling is annoying, but automatic leveling kits are available. I haven't tried any yet.

The Pro is a little loud out of the box, mostly due to the weedy little parts cooling fan running full-tilt. I run my printer in a mostly-unused half-bath, so that's not a big deal for me. There's also the robotic stepper motor noise, which can be remedied with a replacement drive board.

Building the printer on a perfectly true surface made dialing it in pretty easy. (I used my glass stovetop.) 

You can't go wrong with either, but If I were buying a new printer now I'd go for the V2. It looks like it's basically a Pro that comes with most of the good community mods out of the box, and the equivalent upgrades for a Pro would cost more than the price difference.

I sold my soul for ProSupport.

What do you need it for exactly? Maybe look into Resin printers if you’re not building stuff that requires a ton of strength 

1 hour ago, Imbadatnames said:

What do you need it for exactly? Maybe look into Resin printers if you’re not building stuff that requires a ton of strength 

i want to print small parts fr fpv drones. like antena holders. landing pegs

1 hour ago, NSOrdinary said:

i want to print small parts fr fpv drones. like antena holders. landing pegs

What materials are you planning to print them in? If you want threads btw I’d get the metal inserts and just push them in with a soldering iron 

No threads. Just basic stuff as long as screw goes trough to its intended holeCE197DE2-B933-4AD5-B16A-9F9D47175F70.thumb.png.65e76e39c66019301031219cdb2f15e8.png