Merge other drive partition with C

Hi,

so I have an Alienware 15R3 and I recently got somebody to install a 1TB 970 evo plus. The problem is, that person made three partitions of that drive. 

Now I merged two partitions into one, but I don’t know how to merge that big unallocated partition with the C one (refer to pic below). I’m more than willing to reinstall Windows.

Thanks in advance!5CE42BBD-948B-4A09-A822-93D4721DE1A8.thumb.jpeg.0b89de3ee894f94465c627860e869a73.jpeg

I thought this wouldn't be possible, but it seems to be that it is. I think writing the steps here would be a bit too long, so I found a Windows Central article how to do that. Hope that helps! https://www.windowscentral.com/how-create-one-large-volume-using-multiple-hard-drives-windows-10#:~:text=When you have multiple hard,into a single large volume.

You can't merge two partitions if they have a partition between them, unless you use some fancy software that cost an arm and a leg, maybe.

Just now, aDoomGuy said:

You can't merge two partitions if they have a partition between them, unless you use some fancy software that cost an arm and a leg, maybe.

When you have the option to select installation drive in the windows reinstall screen. Can you format and merge the two partitions?

You may be able to extend a partition with unallocated space.

NZXT S340 | Ryzen 7 5900X | B550 AORUS PRO V2 | TridentZ RGB 2x8GB 3200 | RTX 4070
Nintendo Switch (2x), Nintendo *New* 3DS, PSP-1000, PSP-2000 (Crisis Core Limited Edition)

MacBook Pro 14 (2021), 16GB RAM, 512GB ROM

4 minutes ago, LTTFan16538228 said:

I thought this wouldn't be possible, but it seems to be that it is. I think writing the steps here would be a bit too long, so I found a Windows Central article how to do that. Hope that helps! https://www.windowscentral.com/how-create-one-large-volume-using-multiple-hard-drives-windows-10#:~:text=When you have multiple hard,into a single large volume.

Thanks! I'll just go through it.

4 minutes ago, Kanishk Modi said:

When you have the option to select installation drive in the windows reinstall screen. Can you format and merge the two partitions?

He can delete all the partitions and reinstall Windows sure.

15 minutes ago, LWM723 said:

Use Minitool Partition Wizard, it's free.

for such simple task you really dont need third party manager.

You can reinstall windows, erase every partition and let windows automatically use all available space.

Please be aware that windows will create 3 smaller hidden partition, you don't wanna mess with that.

Let windows manage it.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w