M1 mac mini monitor

Lord Athetos

Hi, i am looking for recomendations for a monitor to pair with an M1 mac mini. My father used to work with a 2015 27 inch 5k imac, and it finally died. We were looking to upgrade to either the new 24 inch imac or a M1 mac mini. The mac mini is preferable because of the 10G ethernet option and being able to use the display if the computer dies. We are looking for a display that is comparable to the one he used to work with thats more or less the same price between the m1 mac mini and the m1 imac, so arround 600€-700€ if possible. He does graphic design, so color accuracy is important. Thanks in advance

Spoiler

PC: Crimson DNA

CPU: Ryzen Threadripper 1920x | GPU: Titan X pascal | RAM: 64 Gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 2800 Mhz Motherboard: MSI x399 Creation PSU: Corsair TX850M Case: Deepcool Genome ROG certified edition | Keyboard: Razer Huntsman Elite + Razer Orbweaver chroma Mouse: Razer Naga

Laptop: Alienware 13 R3

CPUCore i7 7700HQ | GPU: GTX 1060 6 GB | RAM: 16 GB DDR4 Monitor: 1440p OLED touchscreen

With the release of the Studio Display, this is a much discussed topic. The only other 5K panel is the quite old now LG Ultrafine 5K but even used they're nearly double your budget so you're not getting a comparable 5K panel. I linked to a timestamp where Marques talks about this.

The Dell he mentions is this. 

https://www.amazon.com/Dell-UltraSharp-U2720Q-Backlit-Monitor/dp/B086H26XWV