Which case do you suggest for a fairly mid range system?

OlaSenor

I have a fairly good midrange system for 60fps 760p gaming with the ryzen 5000 series cpu, i have the b450m-a II chipset i believe. Which chassis would you guys suggest for this system. m-ATX mobo btw. I need good cooling, hopefully no temperature spikes, built in fans atleast 3, AND my budget is about 3000 inr or 39.50 usd. I've chosen the Zebronics Zeb-Cronus. It has 4 fans. RGB, good cooling, and a good price. Is it a good deal and a good case? If not, could anyone suggest a better chassis for under or at the price? thanks guys!

That case has TERRIBLE airflow because it has all closed panels. The front is entirely closed off. It's not a good case. You need a case with an open mesh front.

Fans won't do anything if they are trying to get air through a wall.

I agree that case terrible but with your budget unless someone with a better idea of what is available parts wise in India can chime in I would suggest using this case and keeping the front panel off. It won't look pretty and you will either have to dust your computer often or jury rig a dust filer of some kind but it would allow you to use this case and not immediately choke your parts.

"The Codex Electronica does not support this overclock."

Thanks so much you guys. This is kinda irrelevant now tho 😞 check the latest post i posted. Sad

You will have to remove the glass front panel and be careful you don't touch the fan blades while the computer is on.

Don't know if this will be a useful post, but the corsair 4000D airflow or the 5000D airflow are great cases and worth the investment, the air filter on the intake will keep internal components dust free far longer than most other cases and taking it off to clean it takes seconds without tools.

System Specs: AMD 5950x PBO-AutoNoctua DH-15 Black | Gigabyte x570 MasterEVGA 3080FTW3 Ultra | (2x16gb) G.Skill Royal 3600mhz CL18 | Corsair 5000D Airflow (Black) Samsung 980 Pro 2TB & Firecuda 520 1TB & Crucial MX500 2tb850W Corsair RMX | 2 Noctua A14 CPU, 6 Noctua A12x25 Intake, 3x Noctua F12 Top Exhaust, 1x Noctua A12x25 Back Exhaust

Monitors: (Main) LG Ultragear 34" 2k Ultrawide 144hz IPS '34GP83A-B' (Side) Acer Predator 27" 2k 144hz TN 'Abmiprz'

Peripherals: Corsair K100 OPX | Logitech G502 Lightspeed | Corsair Virtuoso SE | Audioengine A2+