the windows UI

Hasan123

This transparent taskbar looks AMAIZING!!!😍 (Don't think about the search bar for now) but after opening apps, it looks horrible. I hope they fix it 'case I love it a lot.

2022-04-04 22_33_11-.png

2022-04-05 07_24_32-.png

Edited by Hasan123
bad ss

1 hour ago, Hasan123 said:

This transparent taskbar looks AMAIZING!!!😍 (Don't think about the search bar for now) but after opening apps, it looks horrible. I hope they fix it 'case I love it a lot.

2022-04-04 22_33_11-.png

2022-04-05 07_24_32-.png

-- moved under Windows sub section --

The taskbar is normally not transparent like this. This is either an issue with your GPU drivers, or you have installed a third-party tool which does this.

If you used the a third party tool, the tool can technically check for a window/app being maximized and show the task bar (or make it black like under Vista when you maximized a window/app). I say this with confidence, as I touched these APIs in the past. So it is possible. Maybe there is that option already, or maybe a another third party tool support this.

If you are not using a third party tool, then obviously you have a GPU driver issue that should be corrected.

1 hour ago, GoodBytes said:

-- moved under Windows sub section --

The taskbar is normally not transparent like this. This is either an issue with your GPU drivers, or you have installed a third-party tool which does this.

If you used the a third party tool, the tool can technically check for a window/app being maximized and show the task bar (or make it black like under Vista when you maximized a window/app). I say this with confidence, as I touched these APIs in the past. So it is possible. Maybe there is that option already, or maybe a another third party tool support this.

If you are not using a third party tool, then obviously you have a GPU driver issue that should be corrected.

Yes, it was an issue. but I still love it and they should add this