Oracle VB w XP 64, BSOD "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL"

This was a well functioning XP-Pro-64 running on Oracle VM VirtualBox. Been running fine for years and was used just a couple of days ago. Main OS is Win 10 (CPU Ryzen9 3900x) and I was running a Windows Sandbox when I tried to start the VB Win XP64. Never had a sandbox in the background before so I suspect that may have had something to do with it. I do have the original XP64 install CD if needed. 
Can I bring the XP back to life somehow?

The BSOD says:

*** STOP: 0x0000000A (0x00000000000000AC,0x000000000000000C,0x0000000000000000,0xFFFFF80001055A59)

Thanks!

VB.gif

Try disabling/uninstalling the sandbox? If that doesn't work send me the memory dump from your VM at C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP, if this file doesn't exist check if there are any files in C:\Windows\Minidump

No dump files exists on the Win 10. This is what I did. I used PowerISO to open the vdi file. Took a while, but it did open, and then I extracted the files I wanted to save. THEN I unistalled the Windows 10 SandBox.

Now VirtualBox and my Win XP 64 started up just fine. I was using VB 6.1.16r140961. I see it is now on 6.1.32, maybe it has been fixed with an update. But it is now working for me as it should.