Linus's shock at backpack intrest

True

Not sure why hes surprised..  Not sure about where most LTT viewers live but i live in one of the California tech centers and fining a good laptop bag i would trust as far as i could throw it is few and far between.    Everything at Best buy and other national changes i have looked at is crap  besides a small number at Microcenter and the selections not great.    I still use a 20+ year old OGIO designed for a MUCH thicker laptop then i have (i chould likely get 2 maybe 3 in there back to back)  that was build like a tank and its why i use it.        If i needed a new bag it would likely involve buying returning bags off amazon  till found one i liked and was't just looking pretty and build like crap.      

If there's one thing we can trust in is that this bag will be overbuild like a tank.      I have 2 LTT hoodies that are 10x better than anything i would buy locally quality these days yes its 5-10x the price but  I have had a hoodie i bought elseware   dissolve its outer  layer   from mustard  that got on it while i was eating