My first PC budget build

Budget (including currency): £500 could go a bit over

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Games like apex legends,Minecraft and school work using teams

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): I don't have any parts and I am currently using a few years old hp stream laptop that is struggling to run teams and I can't game on it at all.

Edited by SweatZzGaming
Forgot to add details

https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/TQJ7Xy

youll prob have to temporarily ditch the case unless you are fine with going 50£ overbudget

Since its a 5600g apu youll want to overclock the balls off the igpu and rams

igpu wise run 1.3-1.4v for 2300-2400mhz, rams wise run them as fast as possible since 4500+ cl18 is acheivable on ballistix ram, have a look at buildzoids ballistix overclocking videos to push ballistix upwards of 4800+, you do not want to desync fclk as 2400+ is usually what these apus are capable of running

Made sure the parts are futureproof like the ssd and psu so youll save money in the long run, just ditch the case for now and run ontop of the mobo box if you dont wanna go 50£ overbudget (personally been running my setup ontop a mobo box for 4 years and no real issues other than the mess it makes)