Fans never Spinned

Yesterday i was building my pc 4 hours long, i turned it on saw some rgb lights turned it off again and went to bed. The next morning i was feeling very good ate delicious brakefast and took an fast shower, then i went to my room ready for Installing Windows on my Computer. The PC turned on... at this moment i didnt knew what problems are waiting for me. First Thing i noticed The case Fans are not spinning but the rgb is on. I downloaded Windows and tried everything to get them to work ... they diddnt. Second thing, after some serching for a solution on different websites i realised that my Graphic Card Fans also arent working... 

i really tried anything i could think of but coudnt fix it. The worst thing is that suddenly the rgbs from the case fans also turned off and they do not turn on. 

-I have 4 BeQuiet 120 mm Rgb Fans connected with an 3 pin female connector to the motherboard and to the Power Supply with an sata Cable.

-My Graphics Card is the Geforce RTX 3060 Asus Tuf Gaming (Asus Tuf Gaming Rgb Logo working)

Mainboard Gigabyte B550M DS3H Mainboard

I hope i you can help me.

I will attach some pichtures

InkedIMG-1561_LI.jpg

IMG-1564.jpg

IMG-1565.jpg

IMG-1567.jpg

IMG-1563.jpg

You likely have several different things, and possibly could have no problems here.

1.  The GPU fans - On most GPUS today the fans will only spin when they get warm. So the fans not spinning most of the time is likely normal. Even during most games my fans are off. With a case with good air flow, your fans may basically never come on, unless you really stress your GPU.  You should be able to manually turn them on, or run something stressful on the GPU, and monitor your temps, see if they come on.
  2. The front case fans. Since they are 3 wire fans, they are controlled by DC and NOT PWM. Fans will have a minimum turn on speed / voltage. It is quite possible your hub is below this voltage right now, or your motherboard is below this. You should be able to turn this up, and see if they come on. You should have these options in the BIOS. Worst case you can plug the fans directly into the motherboard to test them.

I would verify this stuff is working before sorting out things like RGB.

*Edit** What kind of hub is this? I just noticed there is not wire connecting the fan hub to the motherboard other than a LED wire? Is it just the power connector for the SATA, meaning it's just meant to spin the fans at 100% all the time? If so, you would be better off plugging the fans into the motherboard anyways, that way they aren't spinning at full speed all the time. (that are you are missing a connector somewhere)

the only cabels plugged in are sata and the usb. also on every fan there is a 4 pin female and male connector but the female connector goes into the fan hub

10 minutes ago, Ivanovic said:

the only cabels plugged in are sata and the usb. also on every fan there is a 4 pin female and male connector but the female connector goes into the fan hub

So quickly looking up the Be Quiet Light Wings, they should be 4-wire PWM fans, the 3 wire connector should be the RGB connector. It looks like Be Quiet includes a RGB hub (not a fan hub) that connects to the SATA power with some of their fan packages. What you have is a fan hub? 

13 hours ago, OhioYJ said:

So quickly looking up the Be Quiet Light Wings, they should be 4-wire PWM fans, the 3 wire connector should be the RGB connector. It looks like Be Quiet includes a RGB hub (not a fan hub) that connects to the SATA power with some of their fan packages. What you have is a fan hub? 

Now i changed the led connector to another side of the motherboard because i couldnt find out how to change the voltage in the BIOS and now only 25% of the rgbs are on and the fans are still not spinning.

i attached some pichtures

InkedIMG-1573_LI.jpg

IMG-1570.jpg

9 hours ago, Ivanovic said:

i attached some pichtures

Do you have a picture of this hub? Or perhaps know what hub it is?

33 minutes ago, OhioYJ said:

Do you have a picture of this hub? Or perhaps know what hub it is?

Thank you for your help but i found out how to do it and it feels very good!

Thank God

IMG-1584.jpg