Gigabyte z690 and i7-12700k not posting

I recently built a new pc with
CPU = i7 12700k
GPU = gigabyte 8gb 1070
Cooler = h100i rgb pro xt
Motherboard = gigabyte z690 gaming x
SSD = corsair 970 evo plus 1TB (m.2)
PSU = 650W psu

However whenever i turn the pc on the fans turn on however the bios does not load, my gpu's rgb do not turn on and the motherboard cpu error led turns on. Has anyone experienced anything simmilar and if so have you found a way to resolve the problem. (I know that my ram, gpu, SSD, and cooler individually work as i've tested them on a test bench with some old component i had laying around).

It's possible that either the motherboard or the CPU is faulty, and needs to be replaced. Since you tested the other components, you can be sure they're not defective. 

Although, the ram might potentially be causing a compatibility issue, even though that's not likely. Do you have other ram you can borrow to test with.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Ive tested with 2 different sets of ram with different speeds so i doubt its to do with that the only other thing is that at once point it did post once but then straight away after that it didnt again.

I would recommend disconnecting everything you can disconnect, e.g all SSDs/HDDs, Graphics card(using the DP/HDMI on the MB instead to use the CPU integrated graphics), and also reseat the power cables to both the CPU and MB(make sure they are seated properly on the PSU end as well).

Also remove the RAM and re-seat only a single stick in DIMM1(A2 for your MB):

image.png.64827bee5be549f00ae792601183c281.png

If it still doesn't work you could try reseating the CMOS battery on your MB as a hail mary.

You should also double check that you mounted the CPU in the correct orientation according to the "arrow":

image.png.705342d4414d87ec802036b0f596f0f6.png

Should everything fail you might wanna return/RMA the MB and/or CPU.

System

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 5820K @4.5GHz - 1.230v  RAM: HyperX Fury DDR4 4x4GB 2666MHz  MB: MSI X99S SLI PLUS  CASE: NZXT H440  CPU-COOLER: Fractal Design Kelvin S24  PSU: Corsair RM1000W w/ white sleeved cable kit  GPU: MSI GeForce RTX 2070 ARMOR  MONITOR: LG 27GL850-B  STORAGE: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2, Samsung 840 EVO 256GB,  WD Red 3TB