I kinda wanna do podcasts or vlogging...

Ps_domingo

Hey guys! So lately my friend and I has been playing around with the idea of making like a WAN show type show for my country's setting. (It's Philippines BTW) and the reason for this is because tech here in the Phils is delayed, pricey and no one really makes a show like it. We don't intend to make money off of it and we do it all the time"off set" discussing for hours at a time.

So my question is this a good deal? I was able to find an Audio techinica home/project studio recording bundle and it includes an ATH-m50x (which is was planning to buy for the the longest time anyway), an AT2020usb, a cardioid condenser and a shock mount for around 340 usd.

Also other suggestions or cheaper alternatives?

CPU: i5 -2400 Cooler: Noctua NH-L12 Mobo: Fatal1ty Z68 Pro Gen3 Memory: Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1600mhz SSD: Samsung 840 120gb HDD: WD 3TB Green, Seagate Barracuda 1TB GPU: Asus GTX 760 Direct CU II (future SLI) Sound card: Xonar Phoebus PSU: Corsair RM series 750 watts Case: Aerocool Mechatron Fans: Bit Fenix Spectre Pros
Monitor:Samsung SyncMaster SA950, Philips Blade 234CLSpeakers: Logitech z506 Headset: Razer Tiamat 7.1 KB: Blackwidow Ultimate Stealth edition Mouse: Ouroburos Mouse pad: Golaithus Extended Speed edition Gamepad: Orbweaver Controllers: Wireless Xbox 360 Controller, Razer Hydra 
System: Razer Edge Mouse: Razer Orochi Mouse pad: Razer Vespula Controlers: Razer Sabertooth (2 pcs.) Headset: Razer Blackshark Speakers: Razer Ferox What can I say, I'm a huge fan of Razer.  :D

What kinda price can you find a Shure SRH440 headphone and a CAD U37 microphone for? The U37 can get much louder than other cheap USB mics, so it'd be great for picking up multiple people conversing a bit away from the mic.

Yeah, that seems like a great deal! Seeing as you said pricing and availability is a problem in the Philippines, that seems like a great bundle. All the items in that bundle are pretty great for the price. Happy podcasting!

That is actually super expensive. I would personally only pay $250 for that but then again that might be because of the markup. How much is the AT2020 by itself? Also look into blue snowball and samson meteor. 

That is actually super expensive. I would personally only pay $250 for that but then again that might be because of the markup. How much is the AT2020 by itself? Also look into blue snowball and samson meteor. 

Btw that's the USB edition og the AT2020. :) its more pricy that it's XLR counterpart. :) 

How's this? 

post-65-0-35608700-1398045766.jpg

CPU: i5 -2400 Cooler: Noctua NH-L12 Mobo: Fatal1ty Z68 Pro Gen3 Memory: Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1600mhz SSD: Samsung 840 120gb HDD: WD 3TB Green, Seagate Barracuda 1TB GPU: Asus GTX 760 Direct CU II (future SLI) Sound card: Xonar Phoebus PSU: Corsair RM series 750 watts Case: Aerocool Mechatron Fans: Bit Fenix Spectre Pros
Monitor:Samsung SyncMaster SA950, Philips Blade 234CLSpeakers: Logitech z506 Headset: Razer Tiamat 7.1 KB: Blackwidow Ultimate Stealth edition Mouse: Ouroburos Mouse pad: Golaithus Extended Speed edition Gamepad: Orbweaver Controllers: Wireless Xbox 360 Controller, Razer Hydra 
System: Razer Edge Mouse: Razer Orochi Mouse pad: Razer Vespula Controlers: Razer Sabertooth (2 pcs.) Headset: Razer Blackshark Speakers: Razer Ferox What can I say, I'm a huge fan of Razer.  :D

-snip-

Everything is fine except for the M50x. They are not worth $170. I would only pay like $110 for them. Get Beyerdynamic DT770 or Shure 440 with 840 pads instead. 

Everything is fine except for the M50x. They are not worth $170. I would only pay like $110 for them. Get Beyerdynamic DT770 or Shure 440 with 840 pads instead. 

Why not the M50x? I was able to try it on and for the money it's really one of the best I've heard. 

Why not the M50x? I was able to try it on and for the money it's really one of the best I've heard. 

They got popular because the M50 were at like $75 and they were a great value but they're overhyped and overpriced now. I've listened to a lot of headphones and the M50x is an even bigger waste of money than the M50. The other headphones I mentioned are better for less money.