Aio pump not working anymore

skyrainz

I used by nzxt x53 for like 4-5 months on my GPU till today,when the pump just stopped working. From software I can see It at 0 RPM and It doesn't change no matter which setting I choose. Obviously temp Is high. Everything Is connected fine, I tried to swap SATA (this pump uses It) connector but nothing. Should I replace It?

1 minute ago, NorKris said:

any of this ?

image.png.210f6010db0c9a405ae38cdd29448db6.png

Yes,that's not a problem,but I want to know if I can do something first

you can take it apart too look at why it is failing, but then the warranty is  more dead than the pump 😛

other than that.. nop 

15 minutes ago, NorKris said:

you can take it apart too look at why it is failing, but then the warranty is  more dead than the pump 😛

other than that.. nop 

Thank you. Moreover I was thinking,if they give me my money back ( I bought It from Amazon) instead of replacing It, to buy a different 240mm model among these: https://nzxt.com/product/kraken-g12 compatibile with g12 if there's something better at the same price

8 minutes ago, skyrainz said:

Thank you. Moreover I was thinking,if they give me my money back ( I bought It from Amazon) instead of replacing It, to buy a different 240mm model among these: https://nzxt.com/product/kraken-g12 compatibile with g12 if there's something better at the same price

did u have the Rad on the AIO under/below the pump?

2 minutes ago, NorKris said:

did u have the Rad on the AIO under/below the pump?

No,it's on the front of case,so It Is a little higher

I read that Is better that tubes come out of the bottom of rad,so maybe the pump broke for this,if It was not faulty from the beginning. It was quite noisy sometimes but who knows. Anyway I will mount the new rad in this way this time. Should I let tubes as free as possibile too?

2 hours ago, skyrainz said:

I read that Is better that tubes come out of the bottom of rad,so maybe the pump broke for this,if It was not faulty from the beginning. It was quite noisy sometimes but who knows. Anyway I will mount the new rad in this way this time. Should I let tubes as free as possibile too?

no, if the any part or a large part of the Rad is over the pump (cpublock), thats good. tubes down is 100% optimal

so i dont think u killed it:p 

AIO’s are disposable, just know that when you buy another one. They definitely have a shelf life.

AMD R7 5800X3D | Thermalright Aqua Elite 360, 3x TL-B12, 2x TL-K12
Asus Crosshair VIII Dark Hero | 32GB G.Skill Trident Z @ 3733C14
Zotac 4070 Ti Trinity OC @ 3045/1495 | WD SN850, SN850X
Seasonic Vertex GX-1000 | Fractal Torrent Compact, 2x TL-B14