amd eyefinity won't give me 7680x1440 only 11520x2160

kumaclimber

Hi I've been bashing my head against the wall for a while and I'm honestly almost at the point of just buying an nvidia card and ditching my 5700xt. I have 3 29" 144hz displays and they are wonderful, no complaints there. The problem comes in when I want to run racing sims on the triple monitors. Some games support me just manually inputting my 7680x1440 resolution (Assetto Corsa with content manager) but when I want to play anything that doesn't let me do it the easy way I have to use Team reds dumpster fire of a solution to make a super resolution. Eyefinity sets it at 11520x2160@60hz I have absolutely no way to change it to what I want. I even went and found the "eyefinity pro" program that is deep in the system (and from what I can tell is actually doing the setup) and there is no way to change it. Now I'd be totally fine editing a config file, but I can't find any. It's my understanding that the adrenaline software used to allow this functionality but for some reason known only to the galaxy brained individual that made that brilliant decision they removed that functionality. Does anyone have any solution. HELP ME PLEASE