graphic card trouble

dimitris1979

I hope this is the right place to post a question. I have a problem with my GPU (I think). I have no signal on monitor but by using a remote app on my phone I was able to see that my PC was starting normal and was the desktop was loaded and the PC was functioning correctly, but no mater what no image on the monitor. I was able through the remote app to go to the device manager were I noticed that there was no GPU listed and the same from CPU-Z on the graphics tab. Dead card or faulty pci-e slot. Can't test another card, so it is just stray going out to buy a new card or m/b. Is a work PC so not really much time to experiment

have you checked for broken capacitors and reseated the gpu if there are broken capcacitors or transistors your card is dead and if you reseat the card make sure to blow on  the pins to remove dust

Well the chip itself must be working else you wouldn't get output on remote desktop. Usually power flush and reseating gpu did it for me. Are you sure your cable is okay though? Have you tried any other monitors? 

7 hours ago, Askejm said:

Well the chip itself must be working else you wouldn't get output on remote desktop. Usually power flush and reseating gpu did it for me. Are you sure your cable is okay though? Have you tried any other monitors? 

I tried it all, my only hope is for my cat to have chewed the monitor cord. But also I forgot to mention, when just in case tried to install Radeon drivers it gave error 182 for unsupported hardware

I have the same issue with a xfx rx 6600xt, one week old and can't figure out what is wrong. I have updated to latest bios, updated chipset, windows clean install, DDU, reset bios to default, reseated ram...  It worked fine for one day but now when i turn on pc i only get to the windows loading screen and then no display. I can open bios and safe mode just fine.. I can put my old GPU back in (rx580) and everything is fine..  hope someone can help.. ???955293013_Screenshot(6).thumb.png.a0323d0aedc592967405cef00e19787c.png1338877481_Screenshot(7).thumb.png.65e4a4e6bb783bd250800ea644d76235.png

MSI b450m mortar max

R5 2600

16Gb ram

750w PSU