What's a good 700$ PC that is capable of Bitcoin/Dogecoin Mining and Gaming

BghMc

Hi!

I've posted a couple threads before and I was wondering if you guys could help me build a PC capable of mining overnight and gaming during the day? 

I just need the computer specs itself, no OS, no monitor, nothing. I don't live in the USA but you guys can just give me the USA prices.

Thanks!

mining cards are costing more and more right now, you lost your $700 budget the second you said mining

"I have the perfect cure for a sore throat, cut it" - alfred hitchcock

Anything short of quad cards would be pointless to mine with.

Ryzen 9 5950x | NH-D15 | ROG STRIX X570-F | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 | MSI Ventus RTX 3080 | WD Black SN850 1TB PCIe 4 | Samsung 850 EVO + 860 EVO 1TB | Corsair 5000D Airflow

Dell S3422DWG | Dell S2721DGF | Corsair K70 RGB Keyboard | Logitech G502 Lightspeed | ATH-R70x

Anything is capable of dogecoin/bitcoin mining, just depends whether you want to make a profit out of it. It would be pointless to build a system with, like, 4 R9 290Xs because 

1) that would be waaaaayyyyyyyyy out of your budget

2) would probably require a mining motherboard

3) would be useless to game on

4) would run super hot

So the answer is, n/a because only ASICs can mine bitcoins properly nowadays and dogecoin will very soon do so. You may as well build a $700 PC for gaming and do F@H when you're not using it. It's a much better cause and not for profit.

Here's one for $650, no OS, no monitor as you requested. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/3uVS6 Even I'm kinda surprised that this decent rig can be built for just over $600 without Windows. Oh the things you can do in America #firstworldproblems #Canada

@Anthony10 ya I saw the post then I saw yours and thought you had posted in the wrong thread

then I saw "$700", "gaming", and "mining" and I loled as well. No way in hell can one build a proper mining rig out of $700, and one that can game as well.