Jiofiber( this is an India specific problem with one of the biggest Indian isps)

Does anyone here know how I can get WiFi print to work on my Epson L6190 to work on the crappy and proprietary ( un-upgradable e-waste) that jiofiber calls a router and forces you to use (don’t quote me on that there may be a way to get my own router there without using jios crap I don’t know about yet)

edit: mods I just realised I posted this in the wrong subforum, pls move it to the right one

Imagine everything i have written in a Linus Voice/ linus tone (Spock live long and prosper gif here ,idk why tho, i guess i just want to say that i like star trek and am waiting for new seasons of the ongoing shows), But seriously, a lot of what i type only makes sense when said in a Linus tone from an older ltt video (circa 2017-2019 & now 2024-onwards) basically before he got a beard and a lot of it should make sense even in a Linus with a beard face.

also note as per the latest typing test on my laptop, my accuracy is 69%

I'm not weird/creepy, I'm just observant I have ADHD and am not on any meds for it.

Get a random cheap TPLink router that support printer function, and just plug it in your modem. Use it as a print server.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

2 minutes ago, SupaKomputa said:

Get a random cheap TPLink router that support printer function, and just plug it in your modem. Use it as a print server.

So the jiofiber router doesn’t support printers and I can’t get rid of it? And replace it with my own router?

Imagine everything i have written in a Linus Voice/ linus tone (Spock live long and prosper gif here ,idk why tho, i guess i just want to say that i like star trek and am waiting for new seasons of the ongoing shows), But seriously, a lot of what i type only makes sense when said in a Linus tone from an older ltt video (circa 2017-2019 & now 2024-onwards) basically before he got a beard and a lot of it should make sense even in a Linus with a beard face.

I'm not weird/creepy, I'm just observant I have ADHD and am not on any meds for it.

Also how do I set up a print server?