Looking to design a couch mounted pc desk

Budget (including currency): as little as possible without sacrificing quality

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: 

Programming, Gaming (less of a priority), 3D modeling which will hopefully include physics simulations eventually ( to the extent of what a 2080ti can manage combined with my limited knowledge of physics)

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

I have a desktop setup that I like but I'm hoping to nix the big desk (most of the space just ends up collecting junk anyhow) for a comfortable couch or something that can be mounted in such a way where I could sit on my couch with my dog ( she gets ansy if she doesn't get enough cuddles as she's a rescue with separation anxiety.

I'd like to migrate my existing setup into something usable on a couch without sacrificing access to multiple monitors semi close to my face as I am near sighted and prefer to not wear my glasses when using my computer (and my eye doctor agrees that this is a good practice).

I've considered switching to a laptop but honestly I hate touchpads and I don't want to sacrifice the screen real estate (I'm actually considering a 3rd monitor when I can afford it) or the performance (although pxe is totally an option as everything needs to be hardwired anyhow). 

I get that's not an ideal setup but I love alone and it's not fair to my dog that I work so much. My initial thoughts on this is some heavy duty extra long hydraulic mounts for my monitors so I can fold them back when not in use and a wireless keyboard and mouse on a platform that folds underneath the couch when not in use.

Anyone attempted anything similar and have suggestions? 

16471881017791704743093094142872.jpg

16471881424322795501811910011586.jpg

A hospital tray over bed unit might work for the keyboard and mouse. There are a plethora of choices, some intended for home use. 

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

3 hours ago, brob said:

A hospital tray over bed unit might work for the keyboard and mouse. There are a plethora of choices, some intended for home use. 

I mean I have access to power tools home Depot and a 3d printer so I can make anything that doesn't need to be metallic, 

The big thing I can't make is the hydrolic arms for the monitors and the one to mount the kb/mouse tray onto