PC freezes and restarts while gaming

Getting really frustrated here, can’t really figure out what’s going on. I mostly play Destiny 2 but it’ll do this in Apex and Metro Exodus as well. I keep getting random reboots and hard freezes, only consistent thing i can find with all of them is event viewer gives me an error about something to do with TPM. I'll attach a screen shot of it, not sure if it's relevant.

Specs:

ROG STRIX x570-E gaming Mobo

5900x

Corsair H115i

Sapphire nitro+ 6900xt

Trident z neo 3600mhz 16gb

1000W Corsair Rmx 80+ gold (currently running my 750 watt RMx since i was troubleshooting my 1000 watt)

250gb 860 evo (boot drive)

500gb 970 evo

1 TB Seagate HDD

Hella case fans

—————————————————————————————

Fixes I’ve tried:

BIOS Update

Clean GPU driver install (DDU)

Chipset driver update through ryzen software

Capping frame rate in game (with and without v sync)

Lowering graphics settings

sfc /scannow x2 first scan fixed stuff, second returned no errors

reinstalled the game

Reliability checker isn’t giving me error codes, just a ‘windows did not shut down properly’ message

Checked my wiring, connections appear to be fine

CPU was getting very hot (upwards of 88C), set agro fan curve, CPU stayed cool, problem persists

GPU temps can get a tad high as well but are well within spec, set a meaner fan curve to account for this as well (hot spot was hitting about 90 and GPU temp was in the 80's)

Increased power limit on gpu (shooting in the dark by this point)

decreased power limit on gpu (over current protection maybe idfk)

swapped my 750 watt back into my computer thinking it was a bad PSU, doesn't seem to be the case

disabled DOCP/XMP

—————————————————————————————

This windows install is fairly fresh (maybe 6 months old) so haven’t tried that yet. I’m really at a loss here guys I could use the help. For some reason the only way i have been able to reliably trigger restarts is playing games. Even then its not very consistent, sometimes restarts are immediate, other times i can make it a few hours. Had furmark and the CPU burner running at the same time to try and just overwhelm the system to see if i could just strong arm it into freezing. That didn't work. Ran prime95 torture test, no restart/freeze. Most of my hardware should be under warranty or easy to replace so if I could at least find the issue I can get somewhere.

Ive read a bunch of threads about that TPM error potentially being the source of a bunch of different issues but the information i was able to find was inconsistent, plus I don't really see the relationship between a security feature and playing a vide game. 

Last thing I can think of is the Nitro cards from sapphire come with a factory OC and maybe it’s become unstable although this wasn’t an issue before.

Cheers y’all

TPM error screenshot event viewer.png