CPU Overload?

Hey Guys so I am not the greatest with my PC but I know enough to get around. I have been running into an issue lately that whenever I play COD my CPU usage jumps right away into 100%. I used to be able to make recordings with OBS no problem and one day the recordings just starting major lag issues. I have a Dual Monitor also and if I open up any game it starts to lag on the second one also. My CPU is about a year old but I’m wondering if I may have bottlenecked it or if I may just need to upgrade since I did just upgrade my graphics card. Tried to overclock my CPU but I just got a blue screen so I just went to my old settings. Anything helps guys thanks! 
Specs List: 

Z390 Aorus Pro Wifi 

i7 Intel 9700K 

EVGA RTX 3070TI FTW3 ULTRA

Ripjaws 32 GB DDR4 3200 MHz 

EVGA 850 W Supernova (Gold)

I don't know about COD Vanguard but back when MW2019 released my CPU would peg to 100% during launch and then level out after it got to the main menu. This isn't a Issue caused my lack of processing power i can tell you that much. An overclock wouldn't help you here. I can't find the thread I used but there was a fix for it. Start with the basics. Check all your drivers, make sure your install isnt corrupt, things like that. 

Also i found this on reddit. I think this is what i did, havent played COD in a while. 

"Open task manager and go to Processes -> Find Modern Warfare (or whatever COD youre playing) and right click and "Go to details" -> Find Modernwarfare.exe -> Right click and "Set Priority -> Normal"

1 hour ago, DangerDylan said:

Also i found this on reddit. I think this is what i did, havent played COD in a while. 

"Open task manager and go to Processes -> Find Modern Warfare (or whatever COD youre playing) and right click and "Go to details" -> Find Modernwarfare.exe -> Right click and "Set Priority -> Normal"

Hey Dangerdylan this actually helped with my lag on not only my lag while recording but smoothed out my second monitor so thank you so much man! For some reason while I’m in gameplay it still is running at 100%. I’m not sure if this should be a concern since that’s pretty much all I play. But again thank you so much on that man appreciate it!

45 minutes ago, Cruzzxd said:

Hey Dangerdylan this actually helped with my lag on not only my lag while recording but smoothed out my second monitor so thank you so much man! For some reason while I’m in gameplay it still is running at 100%. I’m not sure if this should be a concern since that’s pretty much all I play. But again thank you so much on that man appreciate it!

Glad i could help haha, as for the CPU utilization if it's pegged at 100% at all times then it might be worth further trying to optimize warzone but generally no you should be okay. if you have a bunch of stuff running in the background that can eat up resources too. If your CPU usage is high but your system is still responsive then youre generally okay.