Does this look legit

weekdays133

I would like to bleach my eyes, but sadly this is the current market. Considering you have 30 day return policy and I hope a warranty, it’s a fine option.

It doesn't scream scam and the pics match other PNY 980 pics online. Price... IDK, but be aware it's not sold by Walmart, rather, a third party seller.

Be sure to QUOTE or TAG me in your reply so I see it!

CPU Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU EVGA 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra MOBO Asus ROG Strix B550-F Gaming RAM Crucial Ballistix 3600 MHz CL16 32 GB PSU Corsair RM1000x COOLING Noctua NH-D15

The PNY GTX 980 is a legitimate card, and the pictures do appear to match the product.

There are a few things that I would be concerned about but are not necessarily deal breakers.

It's a 3rd party seller who is selling on the Walmart marketplace, so don't expect Walmart level of customer service (whatever that may be).

It's a card that was released 7 years ago and probably hasn't been made for 5 years, yet no where on the page does it say that it is a used card. They really should be stating that it is used or at least refurbished, not stating that comes off as dishonest or misleading to me.

The display outputs the card has are pretty rubbish. It has mini DisplayPort and mini HDMI instead of full size DisplayPort/HDMI. This might not be a problem depending on what you're using for your monitor or if you have mini DP/HDMI to proper DP/HDMI cables but you should be aware before buying. Outputs/Inputs: Dual Link DVI-I, 3 x Mini DisplayPort, Mini-HDMI

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

The seller (Almodar) has a listed address that on gMaps shows a building for sale. At best it's a very new company. I'd steer clear unless you're desperate and are able to survive lighting that 200$ on fire

5950X/3080Ti primary rig  |  1920X/1070Ti Unraid for dockers  |  200TB TrueNAS w/ 1:1 backup