Get a good deal on laptop now or wait for newer models?

There's a guy selling his practically brand new Lenovo Yoga Slim 7 Pro (this particular SKU) for ~950 USD, which is a good deal since these things go for ~1200 USD where I'm from. This model has pretty much everything that I'm looking for in a laptop: it looks great, has good build quality and performance, great cooling, a good keyboard, is thin and light, and best of all, dat 90 Hz 2.8K display.

However, I'm not in a rush to buy a laptop and I can wait for the newer generation of Intel and Ryzen chips to come out. But that got me thinking, wouldn't the refreshed models with those specs be more expensive, especially with the Ryzen 6000 series now being DDR5 only? I'm afraid that I'd wait for months only to find out that the refreshed models of the laptops I've been eyeing have gone over my budget. Or, laptop manufacturers could release new models with the newer processors that would fit my budget, but it's likely other aspects would get sacrificed.

What do you guys think?

I would buy now as prices for most goods are going to inevitably go up due to increasing price of oil due to the economic sanctions from Russia. Higher oil prices means higher price to do and sort of shipping of goods meaning prices goes up across the board.