Looking for a better liquid cooling

NoyB

Hey,

I'm looking for a liquid cooling for my processor.

I have i5-10600KF and I'm currently using the Corsair H60 to cool it but the CPU is still getting to high temps (80-90 on heavy games) which causing me (even after I disabled it in the motherboard) to thermal throttling.

I understood that the H60 isn't a good cooler and I'm looking for a new one or for any suggestions that can help me fix the issue.

My budget is 150-200$.

Other specs:

Case: DA601 - 3 fans in front (to pull air inside the case), 1 fan in back (to push out from the case) and 1 fan (of the H60)

Motherboard: Gigabyte H410M H

GPU: RTX 3070

Thanks,

Noy.

On 3/6/2022 at 5:28 AM, NoyB said:

Hey,

I'm looking for a liquid cooling for my processor.

I have i5-10600KF and I'm currently using the Corsair H60 to cool it but the CPU is still getting to high temps (80-90 on heavy games) which causing me (even after I disabled it in the motherboard) to thermal throttling.

I understood that the H60 isn't a good cooler and I'm looking for a new one or for any suggestions that can help me fix the issue.

My budget is 150-200$.

Other specs:

Case: DA601 - 3 fans in front (to pull air inside the case), 1 fan in back (to push out from the case) and 1 fan (of the H60)

Motherboard: Gigabyte H410M H

GPU: RTX 3070

Thanks,

Noy.

Welcome to the Forums, 

I would recommend something like a 240mm at the bare minimum or ideally a 280mm if it can fit in the case. 

https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Categories/Products/Liquid-Cooling/Dual-Radiator-Liquid-Coolers/Hydro-Series™-RGB-Platinum/p/CW-9060039-WW

How is the rad mounted in the case? Is it being used as intake or exhaust?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.