work on one after effects project on 2 different computers?

Hello, I primarily do video work on my main computer but I live in a crowded living space and dont have a room to myself so I end up working a lot at the library and other public places and was hoping to find a way to work on projects without having to download the project to my laptop every time i go out. Is there a way to keep my current project in cloud storage and be able to just start working on it? I tried to look for after effects plugins that do this but wasnt able to find anything so I was hoping someone here might know of something that would work.

Thanks!

Hosting project files for after effects without them being stored locally would be incredibly slow requiring every asset to be redownloaded to ram every time the program is opened and then lost when the program is closed

host the files on a usb drive and just move it back and forth at the very least

8 minutes ago, emosun said:

host the files on a usb drive and just move it back and forth at the very least

9 minutes ago, emosun said:

Hosting project files for after effects without them being stored locally would be incredibly slow requiring every asset to be redownloaded to ram every time the program is opened and then lost when the program is closed

I didnt think about that. I was thinking about investing in a small SSD or maybe thunderbolt SSD but I just wanted to see if that was a thing. Thank you for the information😔

Just login to your desktop with Parsec.. unless i'm missing something?

2 minutes ago, GuiltySpark_ said:

Just login to your desktop with Parsec.. unless i'm missing something?

I havent tried that but i highly doubt I would have a stable enough connection for that not to be frustrating. I was mostly looking for a way for it to download the changes to a project whenever i open after effects on the other computer but idk if thats possible