New PC Cooling

Go to solution Solved by TrigrH,

Its fine, no need to do anything. 

Clear the PC of dust if it gets dusty.

Hello, I recently purchased a PowerSpec G167 from Micro Center and was wondering if I could make any fan upgrades and such to better the airflow of my PC, this is my first high end PC so I am unsure what to expect from temps coming from a system that had a 1050ti and an i5 that never really got hot or anything and always stayed around 45c. I tried out a couple games on my new PC and found out its a little bit too loud when the fans spool up and it gets a bit too warm for my comfort. I want to keep my system cool and minimize the noise level with am extra fan or so, is it recommended or is it normal for my PC to be a little too warm? I don't hear as much when the fans spool up when im playing a game with my headset on but I am kind of worried and would like to prevent overheating as much as possible.

A 1050TI is a low-powered card and shouldn't get too warm, ever.

An i5 is generally also a fairly low-powered chip and overheating shouldn't be a concern.

Use HWInfo64 to track temps, and if they stay in the 50's in games?  You could turn down the fan curves some, to make it quieter.

I just played some Doom Eternal and my temps are idling around 70c, should I be worried? it is getting a little bit too hot for my comfort.

3 hours ago, Cringelix said:

I just played some Doom Eternal and my temps are idling around 70c, should I be worried? it is getting a little bit too hot for my comfort.

if u open the side panel while running stress test, if it drops the temp... u know the case is not getting enough air intake 

Ryzen 5700x + EK Supremacy D-RGB | 2x8 GB DDR4 Klevv 3200 MT/s | MSI B550M Mortar | Palit 3070 GamingPro LHR + Bykski N-PT3070PRO-X | Corsair RM750 | Alphacool EPDM + QDC | Aquacomputer Quadro + HighFlow2 | EK D5 XTOP | Freezemod 360 30mm rad + Barrow Dabel-20b 360 20mm | Barrow & Freezemod fittings | Corsair 5000D Airflow

Audio: beyerdynamic DT 900 Pro X + iFi ZEN Air DAC + Razer Seiren Mini